Friday, November 24, 2006

Fells Fest 2000

Photography by David Robert Crews

Coblestone streets, kids in strollers, venders in the background having a good time, and a whimsical dummy, all part of the scene at Baltimore's Fells Point Festival. I shot several negatives of this scene. One neg has the button on the dummy's chest in perfect focus. I did that because I hope to learn all the techniques of some digital photo shop program one day and then I can take the in focus button and put it on the dummy in this shot with the crowd and the background in focus. You wouldn't happen to know where I can get a good, used, unwanted Pentium 4 would ya? I'm a disabled veteran living on a small VA Pension, and I work as hard as I can on my photography and writing, just look around on my blogs/poorman's web sites and see for yourself.


Photography by David Robert Crews


Right in the middle of all that family fun I run into this pink dog with an attitude. This is Fells Point after all.







No comments: